- Most orders are processed and shipped within 24 hours from our distribution warehouse in Compton, CA. All orders will be shipped in the order received. UPS Ground is used whenever possible and can be tracked via www.ups.com. Should your order exceed UPS size and weight limits, and LTL truck carrier shall be selected. If you prefer to use a specific trucking line, please provide us with their contact information and your account information (if applicable).
Minimum Order Policy:
- Initial minimum purchase for ALL wholesalers is $1,000. Thereafter, wholesalers are requested to purchase a minimum of $1,000 per year to maintain their account open.
- All orders will be processed in the order received.
- Please wait for an email confirmation if your order is ready for pickup and have your order number ready before going to your desired pickup loacation.
- We strive to provide the most accurate information to our customers. Typographic or photographic errors are subject to correction. PTM Tarps reserves the right to refuse fulfillment of a product transaction in respect to any product or quantity of products, based solely on its own discretion and in accordance with any and all US and international laws. This right shall exist at all times; even after an order confirmation has been placed. This restriction is subject to change without prior notice under the sole discretion of PTM Tarps.
- All wholesale purchases are final with the exception on defective products sold. PTM, Inc. will replace parts upon determining the product is a manufacturer defect. We will normally request pictures of the product in question and must be brought to our attention within 10 days of purchase date. All canopy sales are final!
- All return requests must be emailed to customer service.
- In the event a returned item is determined to be damaged due to usage, negligence, or acts of nature, the merchandise will be ineligible for return. PTM, Inc reserves the right to refuse returns on merchandise if the original packaging has been altered or if the package is not accompanied by the original purchase receipt.
Hours: Mon - Fri 8:30am - 5:00pm PST
Phone: (562) 408-1984
Quotes: For a free quotation or questions regarding products, please email or call our sales staff.
Cancellations: All cancellation requests must send an email to email@example.com and report to customer service at (562) 408-1984.
Acts of Nature: PTM, Inc. is not responsible for tarps or canopies that are lost/damaged due to acts of nature such as wind, snow, rain, floods, hurricanes, etc. PTM, Inc. strongly recommends that all covers be removed during times of extreme weather conditions. This includes canopy tops during periods of high winds. All tarp covers should be attached with the recommended elastic ball ties. All other methods of securing a tarp will void the manufacturer defect warranty. It is not recommended to use ridged ties such as rope or wire. This will create too much stress for the factory grommets.